Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

An Ultimate Account Ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joewells99

Pika Member
So recently on Kit-PvP I got up to a 600+ kill streak, then the second place person, HatersGoingHate, came on and told me that I was going to die, https://gyazo.com/fd6e8221f23205ca78f08f94c366a02d now if you look closely the kill and the prediction happens in a matter of seconds, he did not type "You will die." after I was killed this all happened very quickly, and after I died he said, https://gyazo.com/a02062acd34b3f0255c4961a8e6f6445 so this was the first time I started thinking, maybe these two people are connected... and by the way AriGell killed me using hacks, anyways so I decided I would get DirkieXP to help me (and he did an amazing job helping) so he looked at IP's and a lot of stuff and found out that AriGell and Koning_Wildevo had the same IP address, now this part confused me as well, my only guess is that HatersGoingHate tried to either frame Koning or Koning was helping HatersGoingHate by getting on an alt of his with hacks... Either way that doesn't matter, so here is some ban logs,

HatersGoingHate

DirkieXP

-
March 16, 2016, 9:18 PM March 17, 2016, 9:18 PM

AriGell

DirkieXP

Killaura (It was hatersgoinghate on an vpn and alt. Last warning)
March 16, 2016, 9:16 PM Permanent Ban (Unbanned)

Now I am not sure why it says (Unbanned) there but I sure hope he isn't unbanned... Anyways DirkieXP found out that AriGell, was actually HatersGoingHate on an alt, the reason he was hacking on this alt was because I had passed him in the Killstreak leader board and since he couldn't kill me or pass me he turned to hacks, which is understandable because he was taken over by anger he acted out of anger... and it led to hacking. Now my problem with this is that HatersGoingHate only got a 1 day ban... Now if someone was using Kill Aura, normally you think they'd get perm banned right there on the spot, and they do... So whats the difference with a normal player and HatersGoingHate?? Why is he getting special treatment and only getting 1 day ban for hacking???

JChan

Epic Pika
Well, staff needs proof when recording a donator hacking. Since this donator was hacking on a alt, its a different situation.

Old pikacrafters: *nudge* *nudge* RustyDiamond similar to this

OP
OP
J

joewells99

Pika Member
So yea, I dont know what more you need, HatersGoingHate has been involved in too many sketchy situations, PLUS hes got banned for hacking.... and yet somehow he just gets unbanned... (He might have bought an unban but idk) So pretty much what this tells me is if I am ultimate rank then I can just go hack my pants off and when I get banned just go kiss the owners / admins ass and say ooohhh please but I am ultimate rank, pleeaasseee I will never hack again! This whole situation just frustrates and confuses me....
Banned Player
HatersGoingHate
Banned By
DutchSmash
Ban ReasonAnti Knockback
Ban PlacedFebruary 29, 2016, 9:32 AM
ExpiresPermanent Ban (Unbanned)

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
No having a Donor rank doesn't matter at all its as if they were either false banned or bought an Unban.

OP
OP
J

joewells99

Pika Member
No, the owner unbans the donors or else hes afraid they will charge back

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Huh really because what i've heard is that if they Chargeback they will be banned and not get anything back.

Status
Not open for further replies.