Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

am begging you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krizzit

Hi there staf of pika-network i was wandering if i can get unbaned im band for 2 yes i thing perm ban that is for admiting of hacking xD i thing i didnt hack i cant rememer so can i get unbaned xD

And also can i get unbaned on my other acc it got haced so i dont know how i got baned i swear name AlecTM
<3

PS: Krizzit , AlecTM

can i Plzzzz

OP
OP
K

Krizzit

yea its a stupid rule

if u admit u get perm ban for hacking but if u fly and kill people from 200 blocks u get 30d ban

thats bs if u admite u need to get lowr ban not perm

idk i migh be wery stupid so idk xD

goga2016

Pika Member
yea its a stupid rule

if u admit u get perm ban for hacking but if u fly and kill people from 200 blocks u get 30d ban

thats bs if u admite u need to get lowr ban not perm

idk i migh be wery stupid so idk xD
nah im in same situation i got permanently banned for using afk tool(i didnt knew if it was illegal because i didint read rules) and that happened in January 14th almost year ago but im still banned and they dont think that sometimes we deserve second chance too

JerryMine

The Pika
Sir, I went through your ban list and see what I found.
[Your Ban List Here]
You had been banned for so many times! So many Offenses!

It's surprising because the first ban was a CONSOLE ban and it is freaking 1 month, which can match what you had said earlier. Of course console won't get you perm ban.

I really don't know why do you think you deserve a second chance after cheating so many times.

Also, if you say after admitting to using XRAY you should get less ban, you are wrong. You did it TWICE and please read the rules.

RULES and search "screenshare"

so please stop blaming them when it is your fault to cheat in the game.

P.s. I also saw these moderator who make false mute. the link here (what did he do wrong? He thought "shit" is not allowed.)

goga2016

Pika Member
[Your Ban List Here]

It's surprising because the first ban was a CONSOLE ban and it is freaking 1 month, which can match what you had said earlier. Of course console won't get you perm ban.

I really don't know why do you think you deserve a second chance after cheating so many times.

Also, if you say after admitting to using XRAY you should get less ban, you are wrong. You did it TWICE and please read the rules.

P.s. I also saw these moderator who make false mute. the link here (what did he do wrong? He thought "shit" is not allowed.)
well i broke rule once and i didn't knew about it because i haven't read rules but i admitted it because im not liar after that i asked for second chance but they aren't giving it its almost year that i got banned but as they say only way for me is to buy unban which i can't afford :(

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
This is not a debate n'or a section to make an appeal,close this thread.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
[Your Ban List Here]

damn
my country banned imgur can ya convert it into lightshot?

Status
Not open for further replies.