Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Allow every rank ( VIP , Elite , Titan ) for Private games

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
Allow every rank ( VIP , Elite , Titan ) for Private games

Detailed description:
Hey I'd like to suggest to allow every rank of minigames to host private games of BedWars. It's really unfair for us low ranked people. You expect people to buy a 75 EUROS rank to host private games on a server. This is just pay to play. No one would want to play on such a server if only Titan ranks can host games. Atleast allow all ranks if not unranked​

Reason(s):
• More enjoyment
• More players playing minigames
• No one will buy Titan rank to play Private Games​

EnderBoyGamer1

Epic Pika
I like your Idea, Though It shouldn't atleast have vip cause vip is really cheap and stuff so I say it should only be for titan

Pikaaaa

Pika Lover
i want this this suggestion so it can be fair for those Donators.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey HarrisKING,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ This is not pay2play. Minigames are free and accessible to anyone, private games do not count any stats, coins, or anything so neither can people say its “pay2win”. Want to guess where private games run on? Physical hardware which doesn’t grow on trees. Anyone can join a private game when invited and it’s included with a permanent rank, and not behind a monthly payment wall. We are sorry if you want to host private games without a Titan rank but we have no plans to add this.​
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.