Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted After Reset warp fps should be back on opskyblock cause there is no place to 1v1 if ur team gets gan

Status
Not open for further replies.

PROUDGAMING

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
PROUDGAMING​

Suggestion:
After Reset warp fps should be back on opskyblock cause there is no place to 1v1 if ur team gets ganked you dont know where they are so they can die soon so warp fps should be back​

Detailed description:
I meant to say in warp PVP it's too big so if ur teammate is getting killed by another team I mean to say if ur teammate is getting 2v1 or 5v1 so it will take u time to reach him or if he is in combat and can not switch to is chat or p chat or do /tpahere then ur teammate will die and lose his gsets and gswords maybe

Reason(s):
it is no fun without fps​

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
PROUDGAMING

Suggestion:
After Reset warp fps should be back on opskyblock cause there is no place to 1v1 if ur team gets ganked you dont know where they are so they can die soon so warp fps should be back

Detailed description:
I meant to say in warp PVP it's too big so if ur teammate is getting killed by another team I mean to say if ur teammate is getting 2v1 or 5v1 so it will take u time to reach him or if he is in combat and can not switch to is chat or p chat or do /tpahere then ur teammate will die and lose his gsets and gswords maybe

Reason(s):
it is no fun without fps
+1
I upvoted this but still this is already suggested and still pending.

Doplop

+1
ngas won't have where to run,they jumpin on those hills like f/ckin Tarzan

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey PROUDGAMING,
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.