Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Afk Farming Machines??

Are afk machines allowed?

• YES

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • NO

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • MAYBE?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemerald

Just wondering if afk machines are allowed or not because I have one and it needs no redstone but someone said its not allowed because the redstone lags the server. He/she said all afk machines lag the server. The machine is just a simple cactus farm where there's signs that break the cactus and it falls into water which brings it to hoppers leading to chests. It doesn't lag me, and no one else said anything about it so can someone tell me if they're allowed or not?

EDIT: If you have a simple yes/no answer use the poll. If you have an explanation or something like that, comment!!

DragonForge

Rare Pika
i dont know but in factions our faction made auto cactus farm and auto ig farm and it really didnt lag the server,i dont know in prison

Davidva

Veteran
Can't find it in the rules, so yes you are free to have one.

AyeDu

Epic Pika
I've posted a thread about this problem and someone also said it is not allowed. Although I've looked through the rules and nothing states that afk machines aren't allowed, even with redstone clocks. So I would highly suggest to build afk machines because they're very useful and extremely efficient

zMarcus

Epic Pika
I currently have a giant cactus farm at my plot (/p h zMarcus_) but so far no one has said anything about it. probably allowed but idk

Status
Not open for further replies.