Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Adding Rage 1-2 as a sword custom enchant in Op Factions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sxed

Username:
Sxed​

Suggestion:
Adding Rage 1-2 as a sword custom enchant in Op Factions​

Detailed description:
Rage is a custom enchant that does more damage the more you combo. So if you have rage 2 and get someone in a 7 hit combo you start doing 2x damage. If you have rage 1 you will just do less damage. But to stop someone from rage stacking they just have to hit you, that will break the rage stack and your combo will be back at 0.​

Reason(s):
People use no helmets which allows them to carry a total of 11 sets. This causes pvp fights to take a very long time and you cant even kill them when they have no helmet. If you add rage stack they would have to use a helmet which would make fights shorter and also you will be able to actually kill them if they have no helmet. Adding this would make pvp way more competitive and a huge difference to pvp. In my personal opinion adding rage will make the pvp perfect on pika-network.​

Example(s):
https://medal.tv/games/minecraft/clips/riK3YPnFUZGq6/d13376nvrIwh?invite=cr-MSxmNzAsNDkyNDAzMzAs here is a 1 minute clip showing how rage works if you look in the chat you can see how it breaks and it stacks at 2x damage​

bestcannonerNA

Honestly I think this is a great addition to the game, making pvp more comp and fun. I would love to see this in the future.

Wiwko

Pika Lover
Good idea, but server has too many hackers that can easily benefit from it, its hard to hit someone who is using reach/killaura + players with 200 ping+ can hit you on much more range. Its not their fault, its just how minecraft works. So i dont know how would it works.
Here you have video what it feels like to fight someone who is lagging/reaching. Cant say now its old video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgqTA-27CWs

OP
OP
S

Sxed

Good idea, but server has too many hackers that can easily benefit from it, its hard to hit someone who is using reach/killaura + players with 200 ping+ can hit you on much more range. Its not their fault, its just how minecraft works. So i dont know how would it works.
Here you have video what it feels like to fight someone who is lagging/reaching. Cant say now its old video
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgqTA-27CWs
True the person in your clip is just cheating though I use to be cool with him he showed me.

ir_n

The Pika
Hello Sxed,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.