Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lifesteal Adding /oncekit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
ASSASSINX__​

Suggestion:
Adding /oncekit​

Detailed description:
There should be one time kit (1 claim per ssn) for paid ranks like there are on other gamemodes.
The devs can make the kits like.

Divine rank
  • 7x godly.
  • 5x unique.
  • 10x epic.
  • 15x voting.
  • Good netherite pickaxe.
  • 16x Diamond blocks
  • 16x Emerald blocks.
  • 64x obsidian
  • $25000 cash.
  • 6 Hearts.
  • 3x totem of undying.
Devs can make appropriate changes, above one is just an example.​

Reason(s):
The above things are feasible as they can be claimed only by ranked players and also make lifesteal a new gamemode a more push.​

Example(s):
Stated above.​

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
there shouldn't be more buffs to the ranks, it would just ruin the fun of playing, lootboxes are already enough and so are the perks for the ranks, don't compare lifesteal ranks to other gamemodes ranks.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
ASSASSINX__

Suggestion:
Adding /oncekit

Detailed description:
There should be one time kit (1 claim per ssn) for paid ranks like there are on other gamemodes.

Divine rank

• 7x godly.
  • 5x unique.
  • 10x epic.
  • 15x voting.
  • 16x Diamond blocks
  • 16x Emerald blocks.
  • 64x obsidian
  • $25000 cash.
  • 6 Hearts.
  • 3x totem of undying.

Devs can make appropriate changes, above one is just an example.​

Reason(s):
The above things are feasible as they can be claimed only by ranked players and also make lifesteal a new gamemode a more push.

Example(s):
Stated above.
I would have agreed if it wasn't completely pvp based but no this way more different from faction

Netherite stuff is op and if obtained by just paying that would be broken

This is something to consider that no one really cares or give shit

Ranks are suppose to give you head start not really the server eco

Put this in to consideration before making something even more op

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I don't understand why many disagree with this suggestion. If you compare it to the Loot Box rewards, the OP gave a good and balanced example. There is no PVP gear, netherite or anything that would dramatically affect gameplay.

The rank perks are poor as they are, and this is a small thing to add, but I would make the once kits have crate keys only.

OP
OP
A

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I would have agreed if it wasn't completely pvp based but no this way more different from faction

Netherite stuff is op and if obtained by just paying that would be broken

This is something to consider that no one really cares or give shit

Ranks are suppose to give you head start not really the server eco

Put this in to consideration before making something even more op
  1. This isn't completely PvP , it's more like survival ,if you want to complain about it being like faction , you should have said when devs added koth and envoy.
  2. Netherite stuff (I didn't mention) ,just a pickaxe which is not used in PvP.
  3. The server has bad Anticheat and players are duping (no one cares).
  4. There is no mention that anything destroys economy. 25k is just minimum amount which should be given if you spend irl money on this gamemode. (1 claim per ssn)

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
I don't understand why many disagree with this suggestion. If you compare it to the Loot Box rewards, the OP gave a good and balanced example. There is no PVP gear, netherite or anything that would dramatically affect gameplay.

The rank perks are poor as they are, and this is a small thing to add, but I would make the once kits have crate keys only.
If the once kit was only crate keys I would agree with it. I don't like the idea that higher ranks would start with a huge advantage with their netherite stuff

OP
OP
A

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If the once kit was only crate keys I would agree with it. I don't like the idea that higher ranks would start with a huge advantage with their netherite stuff
Please tell me about the netherite stuff that you see in the suggestion , I'm unable to see where have you seen that op word. Also if you are complaining about having huge advantage , you might as well shut down other game modes on the server. Because life steal is the only game mode with least p2w. And let's not talk about huge advantages when there are game modes like opp and opfac.

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
Username:
ASSASSINX__​

Suggestion:
Adding /oncekit​

Detailed description:

Divine rank
  • 7x godly.
  • 5x unique.
  • 10x epic.
  • 15x voting.
  • 16x Diamond blocks
  • 16x Emerald blocks.
  • 64x obsidian
  • $25000 cash.
  • 6 Hearts.
  • 3x totem of undying.

"Good netherite pickaxe" isn't netherite stuff?​

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
Please tell me about the netherite stuff that you see in the suggestion , I'm unable to see where have you seen that op word. Also if you are complaining about having huge advantage , you might as well shut down other game modes on the server. Because life steal is the only game mode with least p2w. And let's not talk about huge advantages when there are game modes like opp and opfac.
Do not compare lifesteal to Opp and Opsb, lifesteal has a slow eco and having the most op stuff in the game at the first day gives a huge advatnage, and also Lifesteal is highly pvp based

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Do not compare lifesteal to Opp and Opsb, lifesteal has a slow eco and having the most op stuff in the game at the first day gives a huge advatnage, and also Lifesteal is highly pvp based
You have to compare other modes when the ranks cost the same or more in some cases. Lifesteal has a fast economy with custom crops, as players already have millions.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Well in prison it isn't completely pvp based op faction is somewhat pvp based lifesteal is entirely pvp based with how hard it is to hide

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
  1. This isn't completely PvP , it's more like survival ,if you want to complain about it being like faction , you should have said when devs added koth and envoy.
  2. Netherite stuff (I didn't mention) ,just a pickaxe which is not used in PvP.
  3. The server has bad Anticheat and players are duping (no one cares).
  4. There is no mention that anything destroys economy. 25k is just minimum amount which should be given if you spend irl money on this gamemode. (1 claim per ssn)
1. It still is pvp and you can't just swap around with ur words
3. The server doesn't have a bad anticheat, they can't improve the anticheat due to a lot of people being kicked for cheats etc, the staff members can't afford more time to screen share people who got banned for the client modification so the anticheat will never improve
4.also 25k is minimum amount right but why are you making suggestion about keys? Aren't you getting money from keys anyway? So 25k shouldn't be a big problem if ur already getting money from keys, this is my perspective obviously

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
Also, that does not make sense, every gamemode is as p2w as the other, it's just having the knowledge/skill on what it takes to achieve those ranks

OP
OP
A

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Also, that does not make sense, every gamemode is as p2w as the other, it's just having the knowledge/skill on what it takes to achieve those ranks
Knowledge and skills can't get u ranks . (Not 100% u get the rank)

Status
Not open for further replies.