Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Add the rest of the crates in survival

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoya

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Add the rest of the crates in survival

Detailed description:
It's been over 2 months now that survival got reset, and still the epic, unique and godly crates haven't been added.
Only the voting crates got added.

Reason(s):
The voting crates are pretty useless at the moment so adding the rest will benefit us players and motivate us to keep playing and will surely increase the vote count. Also will probably increase the sales for the owners so it's a win win.

Losii

Epic Pika
+1
I agree. The loot from vote crate is trash. only good items in vote crate: Samurai and feed voucher, But they have such a low chance of dropping (opened almost full inventory of keys).

fawfgaw

The Pika
I would argue that leaving only voting keys will make the things more balanced and more interesting. Its survival after all.

OP
OP
yoya

yoya

Epic Pika
I would argue that leaving only voting keys will make the things more balanced and more interesting. Its survival after all.

Not a single survival or any game mode I ever played on any server only had a voting crate, also the crates already exist but they're empty. So I think the owners already planned on adding them when the server got reset but maybe they forgot to finish up or they're just busy with other stuff.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey yoya,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.