Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Add Parkour Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustToGoody

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
JustToGood

Suggestion:
Add Parkour Kit

Detailed description:
Parkour kit is a kit where players try to speedrun the Game vs the other player to see how fast can they be and this is a skill parkour can help them how to clutch and stuff and its will prob help the players

Reason(s):
will make them good at speedrunning parkours and clutching

Example(s):
Edit: Jartex Does have Parkour kit

Last edited:
OP
OP
JustToGoody

JustToGoody

The Pika
btw i already know that someone made one like this but he asked for More Practice gamemodes and i asked for 1 :)

Mudd

Epic Pika
The name of the gamemode is PracticePvP. u cannot make a kit where u just place blocks and dont pvp in that plus its gonna be REALLY hard for pika to code it when u place a block so it can detect.Anyways sry but
1-

OP
OP
JustToGoody

JustToGoody

The Pika
The name of the gamemode is PracticePvP. u cannot make a kit where u just place blocks and dont pvp in that plus its gonna be REALLY hard for pika to code it when u place a block so it can detect.Anyways sry but
1-
i never said they have to place blocks i said like theres a parkour and first one to get there wins that what i mean

OP
OP
JustToGoody

JustToGoody

The Pika
1-
i saw on jartex theres parkour kit go check it

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
neutral
There are already parkour in lobbies If you want to play.

ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
JustToGoody

JustToGoody

The Pika
neutral
There are already parkour in lobbies If you want to play.

ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
Thats Parkour For Practice a new parkour also the Parkour of The Lobby is full of Hackers

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
JustToGood

Suggestion:
Add Parkour Kit

Detailed description:
Parkour kit is a kit where players try to speedrun the Game vs the other player to see how fast can they be and this is a skill parkour can help them how to clutch and stuff and its will prob help the players

Reason(s):
will make them good at speedrunning parkours and clutching

Example(s):
Edit: Jartex Does have Parkour kit
I rly don't think this is a "KIT" but k +1

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello JustToGoody,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Currently not planned
  • Practice is a mode to practice your PvP, not parkour skills
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.