Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Add offical Authentic Ranked Bedwars <RBW>

Status
Not open for further replies.

_iGoofy

Banned
IGN
Notnico_
Username:
Notnico_​

Suggestion:
Add offical Authentic Ranked Bedwars <RBW>​

Detailed description:
So to join rbw in pika you need to join a discrod then wait for a day in a vc then wait for a titan its not even rbw its just a private game <PG>​

Reason(s):
it is so complicated and its not even rbw its pg and it is so scuffed please add real rbw :) -Notnico_ also add some more things for elite​

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
Username:
Notnico_

Suggestion:
Add offical Authentic Ranked Bedwars <RBW>

Detailed description:
So to join rbw in pika you need to join a discrod then wait for a day in a vc then wait for a titan its not even rbw its just a private game <PG>

Reason(s):
it is so complicated and its not even rbw its pg and it is so scuffed please add real rbw :) -Notnico_ also add some more things for elite
+1
I'll get elite this month and I don't wanna be targeted so if they add nick to elite, oohhhh boy.
Also rbw and maybe dreams mode is going to be fun to have on the server

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Username:
Notnico_

Suggestion:
Add offical Authentic Ranked Bedwars <RBW>

Detailed description:
So to join rbw in pika you need to join a discrod then wait for a day in a vc then wait for a titan its not even rbw its just a private game <PG>

Reason(s):
it is so complicated and its not even rbw its pg and it is so scuffed please add real rbw :) -Notnico_ also add some more things for elite
+1

Honestly, I hope they actually add RBW since whenever there's a tournament. You have to wait for the people who has Titan just for it to start.

FlexingBot

Legendary Pika
IGN
FlexingBot
+1

Honestly, I hope they actually add RBW since whenever there's a tournament. You have to wait for the people who has Titan just for it to start.
Yea cuz it is a private game

luhv

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
luhv
Yea cuz it is a private game
Yeah, I know. I joined once before and it was a bad experience since people in the server that was organizing the event wasn't really good at paying attention with it.

_iGhostly

Veteran
IGN
_iGhostly
Hello _iGoofy,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.