Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Kit-PvP Add cooldown for enchanted golden apple

Alparo_

Staff Member
Username:
Alparo_​

Suggestion:
Add cooldown for enchanted golden apple​

Detailed description:
As you may or may not know, players who use special sets usually have 1-5 enchanted golden apples on them which allows them to survive in case they are getting ganked. I think it would be good and fair to add enchanted apple cooldown which would be 5-15 minutes long before they're able to eat another one. This allows other players to have even a small chance to kill the opponent.
You can leave a comment and suggest how long the cooldown should be.​

Reason(s):

SlimShadyy

should be 6 minutes and 9 seconds, i think that will be fair. ALSO good suggestion good job

Neqromancer

Epic Pika
Username:
Alparo_

Suggestion:
Add cooldown for enchanted golden apple

Detailed description:
As you may or may not know, players who use special sets usually have 1-5 enchanted golden apples on them which allows them to survive in case they are getting ganked. I think it would be good and fair to add enchanted apple cooldown which would be 5-15 minutes long before they're able to eat another one. This allows other players to have even a small chance to kill the opponent.

You can leave a comment and suggest how long the cooldown should be.

Reason(s):
the fact that kitpvp resetted the next day to this suggestion is quite ironic

divertente

Great Reporter
Username:
Alparo_

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
+1
Would make it fairer for new players or whoever doesn't have a special set.

FuerzaI

Rare Pika
Username:
Alparo_

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
I don't know where you saw people with 1-5 enchanted golden apples, people rarely go out with them. Furthermore if they go out with a enchanted golden apple, it's only 1, if you give me 1 name of a person who's going out with 5 I will upvote it.