Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP SkyBlock Add/Break spawners a stack at a time

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoya

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Add/Break spawners a stack at a time

Detailed description:
Add a way to break and place spawners one stack at a time (or more)

Reason(s):
It's been only 2 weeks and we're already talking about millions of spawners, it takes a lot of time to place or break them. So adding that will help A lot of players

BestPikaPlayer

Great Reporter
Wow! Tryhard player hehe.. I have tons of spawners in OPFactions and it took me 2 hours to place them all. Also stacking spawners need xp, I don't know about OPSkyblock. Peace!

OP
OP
yoya

yoya

Epic Pika
Wow! Tryhard player hehe.. I have tons of spawners in OPFactions and it took me 2 hours to place them all. Also stacking spawners need xp, I don't know about OPSkyblock. Peace!
It doesn't require xp here, and you're welcome to visit opsb and check the number of spawners in /is top

dontchatcrud

Banned
Suggestion:
Add/Break spawners a stack at a time

Detailed description:
Add a way to break and place spawners one stack at a time (or more)

Reason(s):
It's been only 2 weeks and we're already talking about millions of spawners, it takes a lot of time to place or break them. So adding that will help A lot of players
100% I agree and also when you remove spawners. if you are keeping hold of the crouch button and mine a spawner it should remove the whole stack and vice versa with placing spawners aswell. +1

Superepic97

Ultimate Legendary Pika
+1 maybe it can be like crouch as dontchatcrud says. But make sure it has 2 options. 1) Single mine like we do normally. 2) Like left shift for crouch and mine a stack or place.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey yoya,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
dude I suggested this it got denied but its still added

Status
Not open for further replies.