Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

BedWars add a setting to disable confirmation screen

B1ueRay

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
add a setting to disable confirmation screen​

Detailed description:
idk what its called but its like a confirmation screen that comes up after u die in a bedwars game. when u press "play again" a screen comes to confirm if u want to. make a settings that let us enable and disable this as i believe me and many others hate that.​

Reason(s):
it just waste our time specially if ur a solo player it just waste ur time and is pretty annoying​

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
add a setting to disable confirmation screen

Detailed description:
idk what its called but its like a confirmation screen that comes up after u die in a bedwars game. when u press "play again" a screen comes to confirm if u want to. make a settings that let us enable and disable this as i believe me and many others hate that.

Reason(s):
it just waste our time specially if ur a solo player it just waste ur time and is pretty annoying
Actually +1 coz it's annoying to press on the paper and then move cursor to that mirror and click on yes

It should be brought back to the old type(2yrs back one)

It's easy and less annoying

OP
OP
B

B1ueRay

Epic Pika
Actually +1 coz it's annoying to press on the paper and then move cursor to that mirror and click on yes

It should be brought back to the old type(2yrs back one)

It's easy and less annoying
Ngl we should get a option to either switch up from new to old or disable it. Not many likes the new system