Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Access to the report command

Status
Not open for further replies.

Climbby

YouTube
Username:
Climbby​

Suggestion:
Access to the report command​

Detailed description:
Comming into the forms to report a player can be annoying and time consuming, so I think that players who have successfully reported 10 players on the forms should receive the permission to do /report (name), this command would send the player name (suspect) to a list of players that have been reported and staff could teleport to the player if he is online and check if he is breaking the rules (I'm not sure if this is the most efficient reporting system but its the one that I can think of)
NOTE: this would not substitute the forms reporting system and players who have been reported might not get banned for lack of evidence or being offline
And for each report that is done accurately the player that reported shall perhaps receive a few coins from the minigame that he is playing or event or whatever... or maybe even some pikanetwork iron/gold idk​

Reason(s):
Would be nice​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Climbby,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.