Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Accept the reports of punished users.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILikeToTakeLean

Great Reporter
Username:
ILikeToTakeLean / down bad#8487​

Suggestion:
Accept the reports of punished users.​

Detailed description:
Well, i think you should accept the reports for punished people. It happened to me pretty often already, that i reported someone and around 3-4h later the report gets denied for "already punished" and also it happens often when i instantly make reports and the staff members see it after they already punished the user. I don't think this does make that much sense.​

Reason(s):
-Less denied reports for stupid reasons
-Denied reports just look bad
-Great reporter rank can't be denied for stupid reasons (Too many reports about users that are already punished)
-When users are faster in reporting then the staff members in punishing and the staff members see the report after the punishment, they deny it for completely stupid reasons
-Members don't feel that bad after getting denied :c​

Example(s):
I report an user at 09:32AM, the user gets punished by a staff member at 10:11AM, the report then gets denied at 10:12AM for the reason "already punished"​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello ILikeToTakeLean,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Reports in which the suspect has already been punished have no value to us and thus we don't want to count them as accepted
  • We don't want people to grind for the Great Reporter role by farming reports of no value (already punished ones)
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.