Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About the Earlier thread (R.I.P Stefan - Owner of RebornCraft)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
6th floor owww
Even though the "proof" is still on the internet like you could look for a newspaper from his place, suicides always get in there.

Daantje8

Dano wrote this-
Ofcourse it's real, otherwise i wouldn't make that thread. I won't post things like this without being sure it's real. But let's go to what i really wanted to say...
Okay so the reason the ''R.I.P Stefan'' got locked, is because a staff member (Not going to say which because he's gonna cry etc) said it's ''advertising'', i still don't understand how much of an idiot you can be, because Stefan was the only one that has control over the console and only he can pay for it. So that means when the HUB crashes, RebornCraft will be gone forever. But you still have the website and that one will be deleted aswell because no one can pay for it.

D

Deleted member 85

tumblr_n2pnuaFlgq1tvl0wuo1_400.gif

End3yM

Epic Pika
Wow I heard about dis but idk he jumped from the 6th floor O.0

MouraThat

Veteran
Dano wrote this-
Ofcourse it's real, otherwise i wouldn't make that thread. I won't post things like this without being sure it's real. But let's go to what i really wanted to say...
Okay so the reason the ''R.I.P Stefan'' got locked, is because a staff member (Not going to say which because he's gonna cry etc) said it's ''advertising'', i still don't understand how much of an idiot you can be, because Stefan was the only one that has control over the console and only he can pay for it. So that means when the HUB crashes, RebornCraft will be gone forever. But you still have the website and that one will be deleted aswell because no one can pay for it.
Lol your always writing for dano..
Poor person who died
but how this is related to Pika is probably why it got locked.

JChan

Epic Pika
Staff shouldn't lock it. Yoeri should talk to some staff members on rc and ask how's it going. We shouldn't just let this sadness event continue, we should co operate with rc and yea..

Daantje8

Dano is banned . And he asks me to upload for him sometimes .

JChan

Epic Pika
I've been looking through information about this and this is what I heard
- surg will be arrested (most likely charges for cyber bullying and making Stefan commit suicide)

Well, cyber bullying is a crime... Hopefully the polices in surg's country can fix things up

Anyways RIP Stefan. Reborncraft will be remembered as one of the best cracked pvp servers out there!
So many people between 10-30 dying this year... :(

Last edited:
OP
OP
GWG_iKnowledge

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Dano wrote this-
Tell him i knew it was real... Just that i put this here so some people have some sort of proof.

oMeteor

Veteran
My friend when he was 13 years old jumped from the sixth floor and didn't die ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.