Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

about enchantment books

SenpaiDemon

how do I use enchantment books in the game because anvil is different not like the normal ones , it only have pika combiner and pika repair!
Need help

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
how do I use enchantment books in the game because anvil is different not like the normal ones , it only have pika combiner and pika repair!
Need help
You take the enchanted book and just left click it on the tool you want to apply it to!
Make sure your applying like sharpness on a sword and not a on a fishing rod or something like that because that won't work!

OP
OP
S

SenpaiDemon

You take the enchanted book and just left click it on the tool you want to apply it to!
Make sure your applying like sharpness on a sword and not a on a fishing rod or something like that because that won't work!
I still don't get it , is there tutorial on it?

SlimeTorch

Legendary Pika
Ok, so if you have a sword for example in your first slot and the enchanted book in the second slot. You open your inventory with "E" a GUI
should appear, LEFT click on the enchantment book and hover your mouse over the SWORD while holding the book and than your going to LEFT click the enchanted book on the sword while in the inventory. And it should apply if it's an enchant that can go on that specific tool or armor.

For example sharpness on a sword instead of like efficiency because that won't work!