Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars a strength potion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemeonxicey

Minecraft Username:
Lemeonxicey​

Suggestion:
a strength potion​

Detailed description:
A srength potion that lasts maybe 10 or more secs (maybe lower too). i would think it would be a good potion for like end fights where you are the last one standing and you have to fight against a team or generally a 1vs1. but to balance it out i would suggest it to cost more the the other potions like 1 strenght potion for 3 or 4 emeralds, because it would be too overpowerd for it to cost 1 emerald.​

Reason(s):
i think PikaNetwork is still missing a spot for the invis potion where there are only jump and speed potions so i think another potion would be good to bring something new and exciting to bedwars.​

6550retsel

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Lemeonxicey

Suggestion:
a strength potion

Detailed description:
A srength potion that lasts maybe 10 or more secs (maybe lower too). i would think it would be a good potion for like end fights where you are the last one standing and you have to fight against a team or generally a 1vs1. but to balance it out i would suggest it to cost more the the other potions like 1 strenght potion for 3 or 4 emeralds, because it would be too overpowerd for it to cost 1 emerald.

Reason(s):
i think PikaNetwork is still missing a spot for the invis potion where there are only jump and speed potions so i think another potion would be good to bring something new and exciting to bedwars.
personally i wouldnt think this would be a good idea, like sure its helpful but it may make bedwars too op even if its 3-4 emeralds and even if they do add it, 10s or less wouldng be very worth it.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Lemeonxicey

Suggestion:
a strength potion

Detailed description:
A srength potion that lasts maybe 10 or more secs (maybe lower too). i would think it would be a good potion for like end fights where you are the last one standing and you have to fight against a team or generally a 1vs1. but to balance it out i would suggest it to cost more the the other potions like 1 strenght potion for 3 or 4 emeralds, because it would be too overpowerd for it to cost 1 emerald.

Reason(s):
i think PikaNetwork is still missing a spot for the invis potion where there are only jump and speed potions so i think another potion would be good to bring something new and exciting to bedwars.
Nah this is just too op

NGaming

Great Reporter
nah -1
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Neutral | +1
Atleast it is a better choice than invis and can provide some intensive PvPs

crazysteve79

The Pika

Legit Bedwars dose not need update anymore if any upcoming update will be then they will be miner changes or adding a new npc for new type of bedwars.

JustToGoody

The Pika
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hello Lemeonxicey,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion.

• Negative community feedback

For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.