Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A question about CustomCrops in OPFactions

Soap69420

Hello there, beginner here. After selling the starter stacks of minerals I have, I decided to plan my next move by looking at the shop and going for an investment. I saw CustomCrops in the shop and decided to check it out. The fruits sell for quite a number (I'm going to talk about ChorusFruit, specifically).

I bought 50 pieces of ChorusSeeds and was hoping to plant and grow ChorusFruit so I can sell them for 8k$ each. They looked like ordinary nether wart seeds and so I planted like how you normally plant nether wart seeds (just in soul sand). After waiting for around 15 minutes, the seeds all grew matured, just like ordinary nether wart seeds. I waited for another 5 minutes, expecting something to pop up above (since its a custom crop after all) but to no avail. I decided to reap the crops and I got, in return, are ordinary nether wart seeds that are worth nothing (I cant seem to sell them in the /shop).

At this point, I wasted a lot of money it seems... I believe its an error in my part. How do you exactly grow these custom crops? I tried to grow them through how you normally grow crops (since the seeds are technically nether warts, I placed them in soul sand). I tried going on the surface and planted them by placing a soul sand next to a shoreline in a sunny day, but nothing still changed.

I'm unsure, I don't really play OP Factions, have you tried asking people in ingame chat? I'm sure you'll be given help.