Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A player called Punish

Imarvel

Pika Lover
This player called Punish keeps walking into the void every skywars game the moment it starts. I dont know if this is something to be bothered about

R4wb111n

Pika Lover
How do you know that? I mean when playing Skywars you are only near 2-4 players and if you saw a death message could be that he just tried to bridge and failed.
+ Why do you even mind it bro :LOL:

OP
OP
Imarvel

Imarvel

Pika Lover
How do you know that? I mean when playing Skywars you are only near 2-4 players and if you saw a death message could be that he just tried to bridge and failed.
+ Why do you even mind it bro :LOL:
No i played like 42 matches or something yesterday and the guy keeeps walking off the map he spawned three times next to me and he still did the same thing hes walking off not bridging

OP
OP
Imarvel

Imarvel

Pika Lover
the reason why is because he might have hacked someones account and is farming losses
i checked his stats and dude has like 5000 deaths in sw and hes just lvl 26 im lvl 33 and i dont have more than 1300 deaths
admins please check this out

Otherside

Great Reporter
the reason why is because he might have hacked someones account and is farming losses
i checked his stats and dude has like 5000 deaths in sw and hes just lvl 26 im lvl 33 and i dont have more than 1300 deaths
If that really happened then I feel bad for the real owner of that account. Hope this never happened.

OP
OP
Imarvel

Imarvel

Pika Lover
Thats why im trying to get the attention of the staff pls if u know any 1 of them pls telll them about it

EDQT

Pika Lover
Bro 😭 punish is someone who tries to Telly bridge. He is the legit owner he is my irl friend. He got the bedless mouse and he’s working on his tellies. Even tho he failed but he’s still trying and I see progress!

punkin

he's not hacked lol he could just be trying some new bridging method. respect the grind tho, someone should tell him bridging servers exist.

Otherside

Great Reporter
Bro 😭 punish is someone who tries to Telly bridge. He is the legit owner he is my irl friend. He got the bedless mouse and he’s working on his tellies. Even tho he failed but he’s still trying and I see progress!
Tell him that he can practice on singleplayer creative mode.
There are server mainly for bridging too.
I can't give you the IP as it is punishable to share other server IPs on pikaNetwork fourms site.

Punish

Hello as the owner of the Punish account I truly aspire your concern about me losing in a cracked server. I would love if staff checked me out on losing. Staff checked out my guild for winning now for losing after for doing nothing you might want to check me for breathing next time :thumbs_up: Have a great day and if you think I am breaking any rules or that I am causing a mass disturbance in the server you can always report me in the report section of the forums. Enjoy your time on the server!

SweeperSlime

Hello as the owner of the Punish account I truly aspire your concern about me losing in a cracked server. I would love if staff checked me out on losing. Staff checked out my guild for winning now for losing after for doing nothing you might want to check me for breathing next time :thumbs_up: Have a great day and if you think I am breaking any rules or that I am causing a mass disturbance in the server you can always report me in the report section of the forums. Enjoy your time on the server!
LMAOO W PUNISH

Getshinxed

why do u care so much?
Tell him that he can practice on singleplayer creative mode.
There are server mainly for bridging too.
I can't give you the IP as it is punishable to share other server IPs on pikaNetwork fourms site.