Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Prison A Few Suggestions for OP Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Username:
Diamond_Gamerzz​

Suggestion:
A Few Suggestions for OP Prison​

Detailed description:
OP prison has been a very interesting and fun gamemode to play in. It has had a lot of good changes from the suggestions side and I wish to add a few suggestions to make the gamemode a bit better.

Vote / Epic / Prestige Kit vouchers
Vote, Prestige and Epic crates have their own kits which arent the best incase of Vote and Epic but still usable. When we get these sets from the crates, we get it as 4 armor pieces. I suggest making it into Kit vouchers (same as the ones in Op Skyblock) which will make storage easier and wont mess up the inventory when opening crate keys.

Buff Prestige Crates
Prestige keys are kinda hard to obtain and needs a lot of grinding, So they need a pretty good buff to make the players want to grind more and prestige more. Here are the buffs I suggest for the crate.

➟ Changing Prot 24 armor to Prot 32 (this makes the boss kits feel bad but it makes grinding more popular.
➟ Buffing the Prestige Pickaxe
➟ Adding Unique and God keys to the Prestige crate.
➟ Add Rank and maybe gkit vouchers to the crate.
➟ Adding the Keys Class voucher which was previously available in unique and god crates. ( this is a very good idea because it needs luck and only the best grinders will be able to get them.

Make Prestiging a bit harder at the start
There are players prestiging alts to get the prestige keys, This can be prevented if there was some way to make prestiging harder in the start.

Adding Criminal Rank to a crate
Permanent Criminal ranks are the only crate which is not available through crates. This should be changed in some way and added to Epic and Unique crates.

Adding /warp FPS
Add a warp fps so that the players can challenge and pvp players in there without getting too much fps. The pvp zone in Op Prison is kind of an fps drop zone for players with low end pcs so this should help them a lot.

Reason(s):

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hey!

Firstly, your white text cannot be read in Light Theme.

➟ Adding the Keys Class voucher which was previously available in unique and god crates. ( this is a very good idea because it needs luck and only the best grinders will be able to get them.
I am firmly against adding these to the prestige crate because the players that will gain the most prestige keys already have too many gkits.

There are players prestiging alts to get the prestige keys, This can be prevented if there was some way to make prestiging harder in the start.
Making prestiging harder at the start will only affect players who do not have tons of gkits and cannot max a pick on the first day. There is no way to prevent this, but it could be slowed down if crates and gkits were nerfed to make the game more balanced.

Mzed

Epic Pika
Hey after reading your post hear is my response
Username:
Diamond_Gamerzz

Suggestion:
A Few Suggestions for OP Prison

Detailed description:
OP prison has been a very interesting and fun gamemode to play in. It has had a lot of good changes from the suggestions side and I wish to add a few suggestions to make the gamemode a bit better.

Vote / Epic / Prestige Kit vouchers

Vote, Prestige and Epic crates have their own kits which arent the best incase of Vote and Epic but still usable. When we get these sets from the crates, we get it as 4 armor pieces. I suggest making it into Kit vouchers (same as the ones in Op Skyblock) which will make storage easier and wont mess up the inventory when opening crate keys.

Agreed
Buff Prestige Crates

Prestige keys are kinda hard to obtain and needs a lot of grinding, So they need a pretty good buff to make the players want to grind more and prestige more. Here are the buffs I suggest for the crate.

➟ Changing Prot 24 armor to Prot 32 (this makes the boss kits feel bad but it makes grinding more popular.

➟ Buffing the Prestige Pickaxe

➟ Adding Unique and God keys to the Prestige crate.

No if you play prison you know that prestige crate are hard to get when you sont have pmine
And i saw the the top player have p200 alt acc which is insane soo no

Prestige is impossible for unranked so this will just effect the player who have nothing on stow
Adding Criminal Rank to a crate

Permanent Criminal ranks are the only crate which is not available through crates. This should be changed in some way and added to Epic and Unique crates.

I didn't know that
Adding /warp FPS

Add a warp fps so that the players can challenge and pvp players in there without getting too much fps. The pvp zone in Op Prison is kind of an fps drop zone for players with low end pcs so this should help them a lot.
Agreed
Reason(s):
+1 for me

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Diamond_Gamerzz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.