Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

A few comments by a nerd

Status
Not open for further replies.

IsolatedReaper

Pika Lover
The current practice server system is epic...The queueing system is god..And the Helpers in the server actually really does their work properly....
But there is one thing I dont understand....They say my ping is around 150-200..Which is perfectly fine..
But the server is always lagging and i just dont understand it...Player with better ping somehow doesnt lag as much as high ping players too..Which makes pvp 1 sided..
When I returned to practice after playing some badlion..I just couldnt play good enough because of lag..
It really ruined my experience a lot...Please do something to fix the lag and please tell me what is this lag..
It is not found in any other gamemodes for me actually...I NEED EXPLAINING AND HELP
-IsolatedReaper
................pece

RaVo

Legendary Pika
The current practice server system is epic...The queueing system is god..And the Helpers in the server actually really does their work properly....
But there is one thing I dont understand....They say my ping is around 150-200..Which is perfectly fine..
But the server is always lagging and i just dont understand it...Player with better ping somehow doesnt lag as much as high ping players too..Which makes pvp 1 sided..
When I returned to practice after playing some badlion..I just couldnt play good enough because of lag..
It really ruined my experience a lot...Please do something to fix the lag and please tell me what is this lag..
It is not found in any other gamemodes for me actually...I NEED EXPLAINING AND HELP
-IsolatedReaper
................pece
I would not call a ping around 150-200 perfectly fine. I belief that 1000 ping is 1second

DqrkneZz

Veteran
Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your words about the server (Even though it is far from perfect) and the staff team. It's really appreciated and motivational.

150-200 ms isn't the best ping a player can get and it will make you a bit laggy. But other things that can cause lag are your opponent's ping or the server lag itself. Usually the server lags when there are many players in it but it gets fixed when the server restarts. But indeed, the lag on practise needs some work to be fixed.

Davidva

Veteran
Like been said before, your ping isn`t the greatest but lower then the average practice player now days. It might not be the server lagging. There is a bigger change of your oponent being laggy caused by high ping.

Status
Not open for further replies.