Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global 500 gold [atleast] to the runner ups of voting (read reasons)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
Username:
Soul_Sand​

Suggestion:
500 gold [atleast] to the runner ups of voting (read reasons)​

Detailed description:
Pika Should Give 500Gold to the runner-ups of voting (#6,#7,#8,#9,#10)​

Reason(s):
---> The thing is because a few voters have advantage that they know how to get like 15 votes on the first day, but some dont.
---> Everyone tries their best to get on top voter but they cannot because of some problems and they cant be available like frequently.
---> There are thousands of people in PikaNetwork, and top 5 doesnt look fair.
---> The major thing, sometimes it happens like #5 and #6 gets the same number of votes, but still one guy is on 5 and one guy is on 6.
---> adding top 10 will also rise hopes to many people that YES, they can do it, and hence can also increase the monthly votes.
Not telling this because i am not able to got on top 5 this month but yeah, I experienced it.

I would say atleast 500 gold to the runner-ups.

Thanks.​

Example(s):
.​

Whiskey

Legendary Pika
Username:
Soul_Sand

Suggestion:
500 gold [atleast] to the runner ups of voting (read reasons)

Detailed description:
Pika Should Give 500Gold to the runner-ups of voting (#6,#7,#8,#9,#10)

Reason(s):
---> The thing is because a few voters have advantage that they know how to get like 15 votes on the first day, but some dont.

---> Everyone tries their best to get on top voter but they cannot because of some problems and they cant be available like frequently.

---> There are thousands of people in PikaNetwork, and top 5 doesnt look fair.

---> The major thing, sometimes it happens like #5 and #6 gets the same number of votes, but still one guy is on 5 and one guy is on 6.

---> adding top 10 will also rise hopes to many people that YES, they can do it, and hence can also increase the monthly votes.

Not telling this because i am not able to got on top 5 this month but yeah, I experienced it.

I would say atleast 500 gold to the runner-ups.

Thanks.

Example(s):
I need more reasons, so that I agree with you.

OP
OP
S

Soul_Sand_block

Epic Pika
I need more reasons, so that I agree with you.
-As pika recently removed the feature of changing votes into gold currency(222votes for 1000pika gold), they could atleast give 500gold to the runner ups?

Last edited:

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Soul_Sand_block,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • There won't be any changes regarding top voters for now.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.