Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

3 Banned Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoLovesPvP

I got banned cuz i had 3 accounts ... First I had PsYcHoSch4uFeL there I got permanent banned for swearing... Then I made other Acc (PsychoArminPvP) .. There I got banned for day bcause of swearing (i said fking hackers) ... Then A friend gave me his Premium-MC Acc (deluca04) to play on premium servers but this acc was the last chance for me to play on this server.. And today arround 1PM I got banned cuz of 3 Accounts... but 2 Accounts were banned... Im sorry for swearing really... but I just get angry of so much Hackers.....
I dont need the Accounts anymore i dont care.. ill delete them and is it possible for me that i create a new acc.. i wanted to buy myself a premium minecraft account and donate 20 euro for god kit in kit-pvp.....
Its just so much fun to play.. ill never swear again.. any admin answer please

ToxicWheat

Pika Lover
I got banned cuz i had 3 accounts ... First I had PsYcHoSch4uFeL there I got permanent banned for swearing... Then I made other Acc (PsychoArminPvP) .. There I got banned for day bcause of swearing (i said fking hackers) ... Then A friend gave me his Premium-MC Acc (deluca04) to play on premium servers but this acc was the last chance for me to play on this server.. And today arround 1PM I got banned cuz of 3 Accounts... but 2 Accounts were banned... Im sorry for swearing really... but I just get angry of so much Hackers.....
I dont need the Accounts anymore i dont care.. ill delete them and is it possible for me that i create a new acc.. i wanted to buy myself a premium minecraft account and donate 20 euro for god kit in kit-pvp.....
Its just so much fun to play.. ill never swear again.. any admin answer please
Just use cracked mc and a vpn.

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Try submitting a ban appeal here. Make sure it has enough detail and be very polite. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.