Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Event 01Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thav01

Veteran
4G4p29X.png

╔═════════════════════════╗
_
01Games
_
Hosted by: Thav01
_
╚═════════════════════════╝

Hello Community, I present to you an event that will take place on the Survival Server on:
26th December 2016, 7PM GMT+1
Don't miss the chance to win amazing prizes and participate in challenging battles to the end!

══════════════
?
Who can play?
Anyone is allowed to join the minigames, however some have limited amount of players, so don't be late!

How can I play?
When the minigames are about to start /warps will be set and some of the games will require you to sign up!

══════════════
EVENTS
The Events/minigames that will take place at 01Games are:

MAZE
In the Maze event, any amount of players can participate. Make your way to the end to win the prize!
This minigame will have 3 Winners!

MOBARENA
Fierce Battle to the end with various Mobs! Defeat them and be last player alive to win! This event may have 1 Winner OR 3 Winners. Participators may be limited!

ESCAPE
In Escape you must make your way to the bottom by digging with the tools you are given. Better be quick, speed is the only way to win this event! Maximum of 12 players can play, this minigame will have 1 Winner OR 3 Winners.

DROP
Be the first player to reach to the bottom of the tunnel without dying. Maximum of 12 players can play, 1 Winner OR many Winners.

HIDENSEEK
Find Thav01 (me) or other Staff Members in the spawn and win prizes! Everyone has a easy chance of winning! there will be 5-10 Rounds.

DROPPARTY
To end the 01Games Event, a massive DropParty will be held allowing all players a chance to win amazing prizes! Some prizes at this event are beacons, crate keys, spawn eggs, heads.

The Rules for these events are simple, NO Flying and do NOT use items that are not given to you for the event!

══════════════
Special thank you to JokerHD, RockyGaming and TheBearKingHD for assisting in making these minigames!
We hope to see everyone in the Survival Server on the 26th.

Merry Christmas
Head-Admin Thav01.

MouraThat

Veteran
Definitely going to help out if I can
Good luck to everyone who partcipates is all I can say

wreaker

Pika Lover
at what time its going to happen i will be happy to play and help you in this event

phone4825

Pika Lover
HoHoHo Merry Christmas!Very Awesome MiniGame In Survival.GL and HF!Wait I am there.For South Asia will be around 3 A.M early morning.(Timezone GMT 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.