Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Island Art] TheLoneKing

Status
Not open for further replies.

theloneking

Pika Lover
hi to all PIKA players, this is my OPSB island, not that great yet, but little by little we're going there. :) if you're playing OPSB, hop on to my island, /wwarp TheLoneKing 5 different grinders, 1 blaze single hole drop (15 spawners, no hopper), 1 skelly single hole drop (15 spawners, no hopper) 1 blaze faction design (13 spawners, no hopper) 1 nether grinder single hole drop (16 dedicated skelly spawners, no hopper) 1 enderman farm (2 spawners, with hoppers, only 1 chest to fill) with free steaks area, also dont have hoppers, just wait for the cows to die and grab the loots. just follow the signs! :) have a nice day.

PS: if you have your own player head, (no default skin) and you want to it to be displayed in the armor stands too like the other players, just message me. :) thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot_194.png
    Screenshot_194.png
    519.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Screenshot_198.png
    Screenshot_198.png
    480.2 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_201.png
    Screenshot_201.png
    722.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_202.png
    Screenshot_202.png
    968.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_204.png
    Screenshot_204.png
    914.3 KB · Views: 27

Haoiscoll

Legendary Pika
Neat. Will check it once OPSB is back up after the maintainence work.

Davidva

Veteran
This looks pretty massive. Its beautiful. I like the skeleton

Albert1703

I will help you build it if you want :D, is the cactus sand and stuff from you or we *donate* it?
i gotta say your island isnt perfect, "no island is perfect..." so i cant say 10/10. probs 9.9999999999/10 xD

OP
OP
theloneking

theloneking

Pika Lover
I will help you build it if you want :D, is the cactus sand and stuff from you or we *donate* it?
i gotta say your island isnt perfect, "no island is perfect..." so i cant say 10/10. probs 9.9999999999/10 xD

i dont really coop. but all the building materials like sandstone/slabs, sand, cactus, glass are provided by me. :) my team dont really spend too much cash for the farm. btw, as an update, its now 11 layers. not going as fast as i want to, since my team are lazy AF. lmao

DiyaDaBeast

i dont really coop. but all the building materials like sandstone/slabs, sand, cactus, glass are provided by me. :) my team dont really spend too much cash for the farm. btw, as an update, its now 11 layers. not going as fast as i want to, since my team are lazy AF. lmao
Do you know your team well?cuz on csb i got griefed by a member while i wasnt on....
But on opsb i learned my lesson lol never invited any except two of my friends (irl)
Nice island btw!

OP
OP
theloneking

theloneking

Pika Lover
I can build a big cactus farm Im just lazy but ill do it for u
hmm, i dont know man, im thinking of quitting already. i tore apart my island and put the grinders near the cactus and made profits shops. i just log-in once in a while to check if there are still people going in my island. btw, the cactus farm is now 13 layers.

Status
Not open for further replies.