Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Date of birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

LUCKYBOY2345

Rare Pika
Minecraft username:
LUCKYBOY2345​

Suggestion:
Date of birth​

Detailed description:
My suggestion is to basically allow people to change their date of birth in account details settings. This will make it easier for everyone. Less work for staff, members won't spend their time waiting etc. There should be a cooldown though, like 90 days to prevent trolls or something.​

Reason(s):
Explained above. "This will make it easier for everyone. Less work for staff, members won't spend their time waiting etc."​

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
You can contact a developer to get ur DOB changed. This is not necessary as B1ueRay said, someone can lie about their age.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Update; This has now changed
1713983471168.png

My personal opinion is, it would be an okay-ish idea to be able to change it within your settings.
Nope this will allow people to give false age
You can contact a developer to get ur DOB changed. This is not necessary as B1ueRay said, someone can lie about their age.

However, these 2 points given I believe are irrelevant when considering members could "fake" their ages at the time of account creation.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Update; This has now changed
View attachment 92792

My personal opinion is, it would be an okay-ish idea to be able to change it within your settings.

However, these 2 points given I believe are irrelevant when considering members could "fake" their ages at the time of account creation.
yes ik they can fake their age at account creation but giving them less flexibilty to change it will make it less likely for someone to set a very high or low age then their original age

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
Hello LUCKYBOY2345,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unnecessary
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.