Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Buying rank

Enigma169

Pika Member
My question is if I buy Titan with 7500 pika silver with I will get by 125 days of voting 6 vote per day will that rank be permanent or temporary

ABDMK12413

Staff Member
Trial
My question is if I buy Titan with 7500 pika silver with I will get by 125 days of voting 6 vote per day will that rank be permanent or temporary
The rank will be permanent but u cannot obtain it by voting 125 days straight because votes reset every month and pika iron resets every 7-14 days.

OP
OP
Enigma169

Enigma169

Pika Member
The rank will be permanent but u cannot obtain it by voting 125 days straight because votes reset every month and pika iron resets every 7-14 days.
But can buy permanent vip because it requires 1000 pika iron will take 17 days

Ablag

Pika Member
You can't do that because vote resets every month but what you can do is get a VIP rank in first month by getting 100 votes, then the next month you can again get 100 votes for 1000 iron and vote the pika stats discord bot and get 1000 iron in total 2000 which will get you a VIP to ELITE and then the next month what you can do is get 200 votes and obtain 2000 pika iron (After the vote link 2 thing starts working again) and then again vote for pika stats for another 1000 pika iron then redeem all of them at the end of that month and next month get 50 votes before your old irons expire and open all the vote crates from which you can get VIP rank but you already have ELITE so you will get 500 iron currency instead and if you get luckily and get 2 vips then you will have total 4500 iron currency which can be used to get a ELITE to TITAL rank upgrade.
If you are gonna do this then i would recommend to save up the voting crates and open all of them at once to get better odds of getting VIP rank in our case 500 iron currency.

OP
OP
Enigma169

Enigma169

Pika Member
You can't do that because vote resets every month but what you can do is get a VIP rank in first month by getting 100 votes, then the next month you can again get 100 votes for 1000 iron and vote the pika stats discord bot and get 1000 iron in total 2000 which will get you a VIP to ELITE and then the next month what you can do is get 200 votes and obtain 2000 pika iron (After the vote link 2 thing starts working again) and then again vote for pika stats for another 1000 pika iron then redeem all of them at the end of that month and next month get 50 votes before your old irons expire and open all the vote crates from which you can get VIP rank but you already have ELITE so you will get 500 iron currency instead and if you get luckily and get 2 vips then you will have total 4500 iron currency which can be used to get a ELITE to TITAL rank upgrade.
If you are gonna do this then i would recommend to save up the voting crates and open all of them at once to get better odds of getting VIP rank in our case 500 iron currency.
Thank you will try it

lfabrax

Pika Lover
can someone please explain the advantages of those ranks if u get them?

and what is pika stats vote bot that gives iron? i vote daily and have almost 200 keys i saw vip rank but i didnt think it was worth it what does these ranks do for me because i dont play minigames?

Last edited:

Ablag

Pika Member
1710485182039.png
Go to command channel at pika network's discord server and type /vote

Minigames rank has perks like cosmetics and you can do /fly in lobbies for VIP start a guild for ELITE and host private games for Titan rank, etc.

lfabrax

Pika Lover
View attachment 90231

Minigames rank has perks like cosmetics and you can do /fly in lobbies for VIP start a guild for ELITE and host private games for Titan rank, etc.
can i use the iron i get from hub crates to buy ssnl keys in other gamemodes like prison and factions?
or just save for a gkit

lfabrax

Pika Lover
View attachment 90231

does the top.gg website vote counts reset after the month is over?

D

Deleted member 118315

Can you tell me how many vote keys I would be requiring to get atleast 3 VIP from vote crate (31 days)

Coz I want to get titan rank but currently am banned so I was thinking to collect upto 2k vkeys and then use them

Will that do ??

Ablag

Pika Member
Can you tell me how many vote keys I would be requiring to get atleast 3 VIP from vote crate (31 days)

Coz I want to get titan rank but currently am banned so I was thinking to collect upto 2k vkeys and then use them

Will that do ??
I don't think there is a specific amount that will guaranty 2 VIP ranks. There is a small probability of getting VIP rank , don't know the chances tho.