Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Allow player redeem iron every 50 votes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyperMangi

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
hypermangi

Suggestion:
Allow player redeem iron every 50 votes

Detailed description:
unfortunately, pika or devs made it so that once u reach 50, 100, 150 and 200, not every 50 votes if that makes sense.

Make it so, that the player doesn't have to meet the requirement, the only thing the player does is for every 50 votes, you claim 500 iron. A small change, huge difference. I believe this makes things easier, and should an error arise where Pika doesn't reset iron for the month, the player can still redeem their votes.

Reason(s):
/vote -> instead of meeting a requirement of /50 /100 /150 /200 change to allow a player to redeem iron, for every 50 votes, and a player can do this, possibly, 3 times (impossible to do this 4 times because 2nd vote link is down atm)

Instead of a player having to meet a requirement of /50 /100 /150 /200, it was due to this, and an error in Pika that (I voted 100 times, which means I was legible for 1k iron, for every 50 votes, you can claim 500 iron, so to remove this, and implement this method instead)

On April, Pika didn't reset the iron votes, I didn't notice this as I only use /vote for redeeming iron and said I already claimed Iron, which I didn't this month. This means April didn't reset the iron votes.

So, the developers should change it, to claiming this up to 4 times, but this is impossible, but possible for 3 times as 200 votes is impossible atm because 2nd vote link is down, unless they replace or fix it (if so, please not make it a 24h cooldown, make it one that resets every midnight, those who vote understand this struggle)

Example(s):
Alternatively, a player wouldn't need to meet the requirement, all the player does, is for every 50 votes, they can claim 500 iron, not to meet a requirement of /50 /100 /150 /200...
Instead of 4 icons, would be replaced to an iron icon instead, and u can click on it every 50 votes. up to 3 times atm (4 times is impossible, because you would need 200 votes, because 2nd vote link is down which is -1 vote, everyday, so a player misses out on 30/31 votes)

Cyb0rgMan

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Cyb0rgMan
Hello HyperMangi,
783083368769519686.gif

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already implemented
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.