Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyPvP Ping Check

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Minecraft username:
Some_Matej​

Suggestion:
Ping Check​

Detailed description:
Ping check could be new feature on SkyPvP. It's a feature or command that could check player's ping.​

Reason(s):
Some people have been reporting people for reach (i got banned for same thing but got unbanned later) because of high ping. If we added ping check we could check player's ping and see that they are just lagging. If they have stable ping and does hit you from a lot of blocks it's easier to say they are hacking.​

Example(s):
You can right click on player and ping would be placed on top of hotbar and could say this:
Enemy ping : 538ms
Teammate ping : 10ms
Ally ping : 14ms

There is another solution which is /ping <player>​

Surbate

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Surbate
Minecraft username:
Some_Matej

Suggestion:
Ping Check

Detailed description:
Ping check could be new feature on SkyPvP. It's a feature or command that could check player's ping.

Reason(s):
Some people have been reporting people for reach (i got banned for same thing but got unbanned later) because of high ping. If we added ping check we could check player's ping and see that they are just lagging. If they have stable ping and does hit you from a lot of blocks it's easier to say they are hacking.

Example(s):
You can right click on player and ping would be placed on top of hotbar and could say this:

Enemy ping : 538ms

Teammate ping : 10ms

Ally ping : 14ms

There is another solution which is /ping <player>
/ping was already suggested here, although not for other players, which I think isn't necessary though.

I believe /ping for yourself is enough of a ping check for the gamemode, as the rest is kind of unnecessary, and there are clients that have (allowed) modules that do similar things than what you've mentioned, including showing ping in the name tag of other players or on the tablist.

OP
OP
Some_Matej

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
/ping was already suggested here, although not for other players, which I think isn't necessary though.

I believe /ping for yourself is enough of a ping check for the gamemode, as the rest is kind of unnecessary, and there are clients that have (allowed) modules that do similar things than what you've mentioned, including showing ping in the name tag of other players or on the tablist.
Ping command to check your ping is useless ngl

Surbate

Staff Member
Trial
IGN
Surbate
Ping command to check your ping is useless ngl
There's enough modifications on clients that allow you to view other player's ping, I really don't think there needs to be something which lets you view others' ping

OP
OP
Some_Matej

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
There's enough modifications on clients that allow you to view other player's ping, I really don't think there needs to be something which lets you view others' ping
Hacked clients yes, you can 😭

____Clown

Great Reporter

eyy that's my suggestion ww

arham19

Staff Member
Helper
IGN
Arham19
Hello Some_Matej,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unnecessary, There are allowed client modifications for that purpose
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.